2. On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the sweet potatoes, olive oil, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
3. To make the chili sauce. Combine the sesame oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, honey, and chili paste in a glass jar. Shake to combine.
4. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven. Arrange the salmon and bok choy around the potatoes. Spoon half of the chili sauce over the salmon. Transfer to the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes or until the salmon has reached your desired doneness. Spoon the remaining chili sauce over the veggies and salmon, gently tossing to combine.
5. Meanwhile, cook the soba noodles according to package directions. Drain. In a pot, bring the broth, rice vinegar, and remaining tablespoon of soy sauce to a boil over high heat. Keep warm.
6. To serve, divide the noodles, roasted veggies,
This is the perfect recipe to meal prep with. Just roast your veggies and salmon as directed and cook your noodles. Store everything in the fridge (together or keep separated, it doesn’t matter) and then pack up for lunch (skipping the broth part) or rewarm as and easy no hassle, no mess dinner (i’d add the broth if you are making for dinner).