Spring Wardrobe Essentials
Hellloo friends! I am absolutely delighted to say it is finally spring here in NY and I took full advantage of 80 degree weather yesterday by baking on my roof top and drinking mini bubbly. How CUTE are these?!
I decided to do a full spring cleaning this week and the goal was to rid my apartment of as much clutter as possible. I’m a big fan of minimalist living- even though my boyfriend is a hoarder- so we find a happy medium by throwing all of our shit into storage.
I decided to do an updated wardrobe post to show you guys what I keep in my open closet on a daily basis. I have a regular closet as well, but I keep my everyday go-to’s on this rack for easy access.
For my wardrobe I like to keep:
- Nike Cortez sneakers – here
- St Xavier clutch – here
- Snakeskin booties – LOVE these
- Graphic tee – here / or less expensive here
- Sundress – here
- Blazer – my favorite blazer ever here
- White sneakers – here
- Fedora – my favorite here / or here
- Sandals –here / or these on sale
- Sleeveless crop – PERFECT for layering here
+ here’s my open closet! I like to stick to neutrals/nudes because that’s what I personally look best in.
Thanks for stopping by!